Complex filling lines
Filling line is a set of equipment designed to perform in a technological sequence operations for preparing liquid, producing containers, filling them with liquid, sealing, decorating and packing into containers.
The complete bottling line consists of:
– pneumoforming unit (bottle blowing machine)
– compressed air compressor station
– fluid cooling system
– filling machine
– labeling machine
– packing machine
– pallet wrapping machine
– pneumatic conveyor
– plate conveyor
– CIP washing station
– automatic saturator
– dater (inkjet printer)
– blending department
Complete filling lines – to increase business efficiency
“Thermo-Pack” plant is a well-known Ukrainian company, a leader in the production of equipment for complex bottling lines that contribute to the development and efficient conduct of business. Conveyor systems of the middle price category are by no means inferior in quality to European counterparts. At the same time, the equipment presented on the Ukrainian market by the Thermo-Pack plant is compatible with the equipment of domestic and European manufacturers. We provide guarantees for all types of products, as well as maintenance during the warranty and post-warranty periods. Thanks to the Thermo-Pack plant, you can purchase individual pieces of equipment or complete lines for bottling liquids: water, milk, beer, kvass, vegetable oil. The manufacturer also specializes in designing non-standard solutions.
Complete filling lines – the main stages of the production automation process
Automation of production will facilitate and speed up the process of producing finished products. Accordingly, this will contribute to an increase in turnover and profit growth. Complete bottling lines require a substantial capital investment, however, if the right equipment is chosen that will not slow down the production process or work with downtime, which reduces the return on investment, they will quickly pay for themselves.
Complex bottling lines are based on the implementation of 4 main technological processes carried out in different sections of the lines:
- Empty container supply. The container is fed onto the conveyor belt by the operator, and at fully automated production enterprises – without his participation.
- Then, the container is fed to the bottling station with the help of a conveyor. The tracking system gives signals, the necessary mechanisms are triggered, and the container stops to fill it with the product. The performance of the entire line depends on the smooth operation of this technological section in the bottling line. Depending on the filling speed, all subsequent technological installations are selected. Remember: the wrong equipment in complex bottling lines will slow down the process or cause downtime, which will lead to a decrease in the return on investment. The process of filling a container with a product is characterized by three main parameters: filling accuracy, product dispensing speed, dosing range. When determining the productivity of the bottling line, the average hourly quantity of quality products produced on the equipment is taken into account.
- Automatic lid feeding. The container filled with the product must be securely closed. It would seem that there is nothing complicated in the process of supplying the lid, however, in order for it to lie on the neck of the container with the right side, all kinds of design solutions are used. Automation of this process allows you to increase the productivity of the enterprise as a whole. The final stage of the bottle capping process is the tightening of the cap located on the neck. Equipment used to solve the technological process: linear capping machines, seaming heads.
- Applying a company label. One of the most technologically advanced sections of the bottling line is equipped with a variety of tracking sensors that allow you to determine the inaccuracy of labeling or even defects in the label itself.
Complete bottling lines are not limited to the availability of equipment designed exclusively to perform the above operations. “Packing equipment plant “Thermo-Pack” offers a wide range of solutions for a variety of tasks that will significantly increase the productivity of your enterprise. We are confident in the high quality of our products. Without fail, we carry out commissioning and commissioning of equipment.
“Packing equipment plant “Thermo-Pack” Ltd produces both individual pieces of equipment and complex technological lines for bottling water. The filling line of our company is a set of equipment designed to perform in a technological sequence operations for preparing liquids, producing containers, filling them with liquid, sealing, decorating and packing them into containers.
The full cycle of bottling line processes includes:
- for filling into PET containers – water treatment, blowing PET containers, saturation of liquids with carbon dioxide, blending, rinsing of containers, direct bottling of liquids, capping, labeling, group packaging, wrapping pallets with stretch film;
- for filling into glass containers – water treatment, depalletization of empty bottles, rejection, saturation of liquid with carbon dioxide, blending, rinsing of containers, direct bottling of liquids, capping, labeling and group packaging, pallet wrapping stretch film.
All processes in the cycle are interconnected by a single conveyor system.
“Thermo-Pack” plant offers complete filling lines in PET containers, glass of various capacities and for various types of liquids – sweet, mineral, drinking water; beer and kvass.
Our company produces both single equipment and complete water and beverage bottling lines. This equipment makes it possible to consistently carry out the operations determined by the technological process: preparation of liquids, production and filling of containers, sealing, decoration and stacking.
It can be an automatic filling line for glass containers or PET bottles. Of course, the cycle of processes for them is different.
So, the lines for bottling into glass containers involve the following stages: water preparation, container preparation, its rejection, followed by saturation of liquids with carbon dioxide and blending. Then the containers are rinsed, filled, capped, labeled, packed and pallets are wrapped with stretch film.
The cycle of processes is connected by a conveyor system.
Thus, a line for bottling beer, non-alcoholic or low-alcohol drinks into glass containers can be organized.
But the PET bottling line is much more often used as a bottling line for water into bottles from 0.5 l to 10 l. It is also suitable for bottling other soft drinks and beer.
In this case, the technological process involves the preparation of water by blowing containers, then, as in the previous version, saturation with carbon dioxide, blending, rinsing, bottling and capping takes place. The final stages are labeling, group packaging and wrapping pallets with stretch film.
“Thermo-Pack” offers manufacturers Complete lines for bottling in PET containers and glass of various capacities and for various types of liquids – sweet, mineral, drinking water; beer and kvass.
You can consult about the Complex bottling lines of the type you need by calling the numbers indicated on the website or by contacting our representative via another communication channel in the “Contacts” section.
All functional parts of the equipment are made of stainless steel or carbon steel with a polymer coating (powder coating) with increased durability and hygienic safety. The most advanced technologies are used in the design and manufacture of equipment.