Our bending press allows you to bend parts with a thickness of up to 6 mm inclusive.
CNC press brakes (Beeyeler, Gasparini and FASTI) have the ability to bend parts up to 3 meters long.
To order services, please contact production services sales department:
+38(067) 225-40-23, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Metal bending: production of parts of any shape
Metal bending is a technological process of giving the required shape to sheet metal of almost any thickness. Changes are performed without any metal sampling (cutting, felling, electric welding, etc.), and the operation itself is similar to straightening.
As a result of processing, bulk products without seams and joints are obtained. They are used in various industries, agriculture, in everyday life, construction, etc. The quality of the parts obtained largely depends on the functionality of the equipment. LLC “Plant of packaging equipment “Thermo-Pak” offers metal bending services on modern press brakes with CNC systems.
Features and advantages of metal bending on CNC machines
Metal with good ductility is used for bending. The sheet is placed in the machine and fixed in it. Under the action of a press located above the workpiece, the metal is bent in a special bending die. In the process of such processing, stretching of the outer layers of the material and compression of the inner ones are observed. The technology for the production of products is quite simple, but allows you to get parts of various types and thicknesses.
With the help of bending machines, it is possible to make bends from the simplest to radius, wavy, Z-shaped, parts flattened on one or more sides, etc. The control of the working parts of the machine and control of the deformation accuracy is carried out by the operator using the CNC. There are several advantages of using such equipment:
- significantly increases the speed of metal processing, so that more parts can be obtained in a short period of time;
- products created using high-precision presses are distinguished by their aesthetic appearance, strength and durability, because they are solid, do not have welds and other joints;
- parts with a complex configuration can be mass-produced, while they will have absolutely identical sizes and shapes;
- in the process of metalworking, there is the same force on the metal specified by the program;
- The equipment quickly adjusts to metal of any thickness, size and shape of the future product.
In our production, we use CNC bending machines Beeyeler, Gasparini, Fasty. You can order metal bending up to 3 m long.
Fields of application for parts made by bending
We provide metal bending services for many companies and individuals. By bending from metal, a wide variety of products are obtained:
- metal structures for construction;
- ventilation, drainage systems;
- roofing and siding elements;
- metal cabinets, tables, racks, shelves and other furniture for professional, kitchen, medical, workshops, etc.;
- body parts for transport;
- elements of electrical appliances and equipment;
- tanks and tanks;
- protective covers for equipment;
- metal profile of any shape;
- all kinds of parts for light and heavy industry, etc.
The bending presses used in our production allow bending metal up to 6 mm, programming the production of the required number of absolutely identical parts of any shape.
The advantages of ordering metal bending services from Thermo-Pack LLC
By contacting us, you get the following benefits:
- fast execution of orders within the stipulated time;
- high bending quality;
- affordable prices (price list can be found by contacting the sales department);
- production of parts of any complexity;
- delivery of finished products in Kyiv and the region, to Kharkov, Poltava, Dnipro (Dnepropetrovsk) and other cities of Ukraine (the cost of transportation depends on the chosen method).
We also offer other types of metal processing services – various types of cutting, welding, turning and milling, etc.